The Organizing Committee of the ESVD-ECVD Annual Congress gratefully acknowledges contributions. The Sponsor list will be regularly updated. For further information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please send an email to the Congress Secretariat: info@esvd-ecvdcongress.com 

Long Term Partners

ICF is an Italian Company which is located in the province of Cremona. ICF has been in the market of veterinarian products for more than 25 years and has started making a name for itself introducing the micro encapsulation technique in the formulation of insecticide. This innovative technique combines an efficacy prolonged in time together with the opportunity to reduce concentration of the active principles. This means a very low impact for the environment! Continuous evolution of knowledge, research, constant clinical experimentation combined with experience and high quality production, has allowed us to develop a wide range of products, particularly focused on supporting dermatological therapy. Our mission is to follow not aggressive approaches that don’t foresee the usage of antibiotic like first choice therapy! This idea, combined with introduction on the market of products with very high quality standard, has brought ICF to achieve an excellent position in the field of care and welfare of pet as well in Italy as in Europe!

About Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health
On January 1st, 2017, Merial became part of the Boehringer Ingelheim group. As the second largest animal health business in the world, Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to making the industry even better at improving animal health. With more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has products available in more than 150 markets and a global presence in 99 countries. For more information about Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, click here.

About Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates presently with a total of some 50,000 employees worldwide. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 14.8 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 20.3 per cent of net sales. For more information, please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com


Royal Canin is known for its original approach to dietary management. Today, our Anallergenic diet, composed of feather protein, offers the highest level of hydrolyzation: 95% below 1,000 Daltons and the remaining 5% below 6,000 Daltons. It is also the first diet for which “DNA testing” (PCR) is used to assess non-contamination. Anallergenic is commonly used for the diagnosis and management of “food induced atopic dermatitis” in dogs. 

Royal Canin is a long-term partner of ESVD and is committed to encouraging young vets to specialise in dermatology. Every year, free registrations are offered thanks to Royal Canin, on a first arrived first served basis, with quotas per country. The “happy winners” of these free registrations are also invited to a dinner on the Saturday evening at the end of the congress, where they can meet with more experienced specialists and share their passion for dermatology.



Gold Sponsors


For more information about Zoetis, please see www.zoetis.com


Silver Sponsors

For more information about Bayer Animal Health GmbH, please see www.bayer.com

For more information about CEVA Santé Animale, please see www.ceva.com/en/ 


For more information about MSD Animal Health, please see www.msd-animal-health.com


Bronze Sponsors