General info

Certificate of Attendance 
A certificate of attendance can be printed after submission of the on-line evaluation which will be requested to fill in after the congress. You will receive an invitation via e-mail after the congress. 

Congress badges 
All participants, accompanying persons and exhibitors must wear the congress identification badges. Entrance to meeting halls, poster and exhibition area will not be permitted to any person without badge. 

The local currency is EURO. Most hotels, restaurants and shops accept international credit cards. 

The ESVD-ECVD-ISVD and/or its agents have the right for any reason beyond their control to alter or cancel, without prior notice, the congress or any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Annual Congress of the ESVD-ECVD-ISVD. The Organizing Committee and the Congress Secretariat shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expenditure or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration or cancellation.

An exhibition of veterinary pharmaceutical products, pet food, clinical and scientific equipment and publications will take place in Exhibition Hall II of the congress centre. Companies interested in taking part in the exhibition can contact the Congress Secretariat.

The official language of the congress is English. 

Letter of Invitation
The Congress Secretariat will send you a letter of invitation upon request. The Organizing Committee would like to clearly state that the letter is only to help the participant to obtain a visa or to raise travel funds and has no further financial obligations from the congress towards the participant. The Congress Secretariat is only able to send you the letter of invitation after receipt of your registration and payment. 

Upon registration, participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the Congress Secretariat assume any liability. Participants should, therefore, organize their own health and travel insurance. 

Mobile Phone Manners 
As a courtesy to other attendees, please observe good mobile phone manners. When attending sessions, please turn off your mobile phone and other wireless communications or use the silent notifications options. If you must take a call, please step out of the room rather than disrupting the event. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Passport and Visa
If you would like to know if you need a visa to enter Spain, depending on your country of origin and what types of visas there are, according to the duration of your stay, and how to obtain them? Here you will find information on all of this.